UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tile man to carry the Olympic Torch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rab glasgow

57.8.h.jpg

Paul Salmon, Contracts Manager with Colchester Tile has been made a 2012 Olympic Torch bearer.
Paul was nominated by the Village School in Colne Engaine as a result of the work that he undertakes for the village and the local community. Over the past few years he had helped the local Brownies, raised fund for the local community and swum the English Channel as part of a relay team raising £5000 for three charities.
Salmon has worked in the tile industry for 10 years, nine of which were with Pentagon Tiles before moving to Colchester Tiles as Contracts Manager.
Paul said he was delighted to be made a torch bearer adding that the help he gives to the community is "my way of giving back".
He will be carrying the torch on 6 [DLMURL="http://www.tilezine.co.uk/article/=57/8#"]July[/DLMURL] part way between Ipswich and Chelmsford, Essex.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tile man to carry the Olympic Torch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Take from this what you will. I think it's a pigging joke. The olympics from start to finish has...
Replies
Views
Paul Salmon, Essex and Kent Area Sales Manager for Colchester Tiles was chosen to carry the...
Replies
Views
J
Hi there, I had an 'escape of water' between my sink and toilet unit in the bathroom and am...
Replies
Views
doug boardley
D
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views
D
Tiler: Wall / Floor. The Work. Wall and floor tilers work on jobs ranging from domestic...
Replies
Views
LM Ceramics
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tile man to carry the Olympic Torch
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.