Discuss TileMaster Addy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Managed to snaffle a couple of bags of Tilemaster Addy today as my normal brand was out of stock for the sum of 2p. Have I got a bargain and is there anything I need to look out for with it?

Have heard a few good reports on here but just want to double check before using it this weekend.

Cheers

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
2p a bag! Double your money and i'll give you 4p

Been using it more and more at the moment and got to say I really like it, especially the ultimate

Nope a penny a bag as they had to put it through the till. I said I wasn't paying for stuff I don't normally use but would try it and let them know what I thought. :thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Bedford is a nightmare of a place, got no choice of suppliers really, i read all of these threads about different products and for me it's all internet sourced or a fairly long drive. I want everyone to feel sorry for me :lol::lol: whats the chances??

Zilch!! ...
laughitup.gif

Reply to TileMaster Addy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just tiled a floor this week with said adhesive... My normal choice many know is primer and...
Replies
Views
So after reading all the positive posts and given their current standing in the poll it seems...
Replies
Views
G
Tiled my floor today and used a part bag of Ultimate for the 1st row. Then I used what else I...
Replies
Views
Is there anywhere round leeds to get hold of the tilemaster gypsum addy? Got 65 metres onto...
Replies
Views
S
G
Just had a chance to try out the new adhesive from Tilemaster for Gypsum based screeds. Anhyfix...
Replies
Views
Peter
P

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB