Discuss Tilers Believe It Or Not! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

So I thought it might be an idea for us to share strange but true stories,
A Tilers believe it or not thread if you will!

What prompted this?............

Well this did!
An electrician who not only cleans up after himself but also FILLS the chases he makes!
Identities have been obscured for fear of reprisals from others in the trade! :D

image.jpg

O

Old Mod

Well here we are again! Haha
Yesterday left a mere 15 mins earlier than normal because I was fed up with standing on the tube from Gloucester Road tube all the way to Wimbledon.
When arriving near home in New Malden there was nothing out of the ordinary going on.
30 mins later, this happened!

_83727522_83726484.jpg

A burst water main has caused flooding outside New Malden station

A burst water main has caused flooding outside a south-west London station.

Commuters posted pictures of themselves wading through water outside New Malden station on Thursday evening.

Thames Water said the flooding was caused by a burst water main on Coombe Road. It apologised to customers but said it could not estimate how many people were affected.

_83727523_83726486.jpg

Trains were not stopping at the station
_83727524_83726488.jpg

Police and London Fire Brigade attended the scene
A Thames Water spokesman said: "We are sorry to anyone affected by the flooding in the New Malden area and to any customers who may be experiencing low pressure or no water.
"Our engineers are on site and are working to isolate the burst pipe and stop the leak."

Caused me a bloody long walk to the station this morning cos the high street is still closed this morning and I had to wade through inches of silt from a quarter of a mile away from the station. Luckily the trains had starting stopping at the station again.
So here I am sat on th tube at Wimbledon not quite believing I'm posting in this thread two days on the trot!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Believe It Or Not! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
I’m thinking about compiling a list/checklist for prospective customers to ask their Tilers...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L
I guess us Tilers are the cream of trades...... What you think lol lol lol...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com recommends Tradetiler Home page for Tiling Tools. TradeTiler.com is the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB