Discuss Tilers Dream Kitchen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

Just taking on a new kitchen brand and one of the stand out ranges is a ceramic kitchen.

Doors are 19mm with a 3mm ceramic overlay. Only 3 colours currently but can source matching worktops and tiles. What do you think?

Broken Link Removed

deseo-helix-terra-2.jpg

deseo-helix-terra-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
I do like that. I might be in the market for a new kitchen this year, I assume this is more than likely out of my price range!?

Rob has a penchant for supply and badly fitting Howdens kitchens if you're in the market Bri :sofahide:

Seriously to me that is stunning Rob do you just supply only as well for this brand?

C

Colour Republic

Don't you mention the 'H' word to me!!!!!:incazzato:

Can supply any of the kitchen we do nationwide, furthest so far has been glasgow!, although to honest the designer ranges like above really do need a site visit as any mistakes at the design stage can be costly and can take weeks to resolve

Something like these designs are fairly easy to do from a distance

hr1s.jpg

hr2s.jpg

this sort of thing at a push... which was a design and supply only, although the client was only 30 mins away
hr3s.jpg

this one we're doing in a few months, which would be almost impossible to do from a distance as there is so much to go wrong if not executed correctly

hpr2.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Dream Kitchen in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

V
Evening guys recently got my own place, and really want to sort out the kitchen. I thought my...
Replies
Views
Veitchy
V
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
C
Hi Looking for a tiler for a kitchen refit were just getting sorted. Penn, Wolverhampton WV4...
Replies
Views
carlt
C
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L
S
Currently on a job, 2 new builds & a donor house for a renovation. In the 2 houses I've...
Replies
Views
steve-tiler
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB