Discuss Tilers forums Phil Hobson inside TSJ mag. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Thanks Rich, and everyone who has took the time to post. Very much appreciated, I must say that the original article was published in Tile UK in Sept 2006, just in case anyone thinks I would tackle that job in the same way today. Things have moved on in the last five years, and the way we do things change from week to week/ day to day. I am a great fan of Dural products, and do use them on a regular basis.

I would recommed Dural to anyone, for all tiling accessories.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers forums Phil Hobson inside TSJ mag. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anybody use the TilerWorld Tilers Forums anymore? Perhaps not just the forum part but the...
Replies
Views
The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
S
Good morning all, Just joined the forum after a long hard search for a decent one that wasn't...
Replies
Views
Please help each other get some Facebook likes to your Facebook pages. David Howe Tiling -...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Tilers forums Phil Hobson inside TSJ mag.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.