Discuss Tilers Mate Required? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

N

Nick Norton

Afternoon all, I'm a Tiler that's new(ish) to the Norwich area and I'm currently in the process of trying to build up a network of tradesman etc including other tilers, in order to get a full diary of work.
Not sure if this is the best way but I'm trying to scout myself out to other tilers offering my services as a tilers mate. I'm in a fortunate position whereby I enjoy my line of work and I'm excited at the prospect of learning more every day. Could anyone offer me any advice or contacts of local tilers which would welcome an extra pair of hands for those bigger jobs etc? I wait with crossed fingers to any reply. Best regards, Nick

Reply to Tilers Mate Required? in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Due to a set of unforeseen circumstances in my life i'm having to completely reassess my...
Replies
Views
    • Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
W
I’m thinking about compiling a list/checklist for prospective customers to ask their Tilers...
Replies
Views
Spare Tool
S
R
Evening All, I wonder if you can help me.. I'm trying to contact as many tilers as possible in...
Replies
Views
MTiler
M
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond