Discuss Tilers Needed! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DListerTiling

In the last few days i have had a masses of jobs come through, from kitchen/bathroom refurbs, in Birmingham, Derby. Also got a 1000m2 hotel down in Liverpool that will be starting in a couple. We have also got a 50 bedroom care home coming in the next couple months down Oxford way.

We are after fully qualified tilers with cscs cards.

Many Thanks

Daniel

UPDATE

Hi guys,

I have posted this up a few days ago regarding alot of work that we have got coming up over the next few months. We have just starting Liverpool next week with 1000m2 and will require 2 more tilers in a few weeks once this picks up as we have allready got 2 starting there next week.

We have also got a 50 bed care home in Oxford, 104 bed High Wycome, a 450 m2 school in rubery and tendered for some refurb work in Birmingham, Derby area.

We would appreciate if you could send some details about yourself to [email protected].

All tilers must be fully qualified and hold a valid CSCS card.

Many Thanks

Daniel

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers Needed! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello all. We have employed a tiler to do our bathroom and floor tiles. We bought the tiles...
Replies
Views
J
    • Winner
moved to the london area in 1984 when my wife got a transfer to Guildford with her works. needed...
Replies
Views
I made a post earlier this year regarding poorly fixed tiles and after much to and fro the...
Replies
Views
I'm a chippy, I fit a lot of kitchens and some bathrooms, inevitably I have done quite a bit of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB