UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Tilers required Portland Dorset in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Looking for a couple of tilers for about 2 weeks work at the Olympic village Portland for the last push to finish .Due to the local tilers not being very reliable i find myself putting an advert up again.The tilers we are looking for have to work to a quality standard ,each plot concists of 2 bathrooms no kitchens .1 bathroom is tiled 3 sides of the bath and 1/2 height elseware the en-suite is fully tiled.The tiles etc will be brought to the plots by fork lift for you all you need to do is put in the bathrooms and tile .Quick payments gauranteed for the the rite tilers .Please contact me direct 07767847767. PS if you cant get an answer leave message.I will call you back.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tilers required Portland Dorset in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
I have enjoyed a vast difference in tiling work this year. I am just finishing a wet room -...
Replies
Views
Aston
A
Hi Guys & Girls Iv been tiling for just over two years now. Needed a career change after years...
Replies
Views
dbstiling
D
G
Hi, Tiler required for downstairs cloakroom, 12m2 wall tiles. House is located in village of...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Chard Somerset

Thread Information

Title
Tilers required Portland Dorset
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.