UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Unless they run off a load I can't get different sizes that's all hun.

I thought a sticker that went on van doors that wouldn't encroach on their own space for their own lettering and whatnot would suffice.

I'm offered A4 sized or A3 sized at the moment.

If enough people want window-sticker style ones I can get a run of 50 of those done too perhaps? They're around an Inch by a Foot or thereabouts.

G

Gazzer

Unless they run off a load I can't get different sizes that's all hun.

I thought a sticker that went on van doors that wouldn't encroach on their own space for their own lettering and whatnot would suffice.

I'm offered A4 sized or A3 sized at the moment.

If enough people want window-sticker style ones I can get a run of 50 of those done too perhaps? They're around an Inch by a Foot or thereabouts.

Can we see what they look like , may be an option to cut to suit. I really dont want big stickers on my windows. I was assuming they would be as Liz said.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Can we see what they look like , may be an option to cut to suit. I really dont want big stickers on my windows. I was assuming they would be as Liz said.
Sure mate you'll get to see them before you buy them. Though the logo ones are for doors. If enough want window ones I'll get them too. :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
what are they gonna look like?!

Like this but A5 sized (half an A4 sheet of paper)

Tilers-Forums.png

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hmmm i think its too big for windows. I dont like to obscure the view too much and dont want anything on the paintwork as i may be selling the vehicle at some point.

Window stickers for and GR then it looks like lol. I'll get some of both done. The poll was really to put the feelers out and see how many we need. Clearly it's enough to warrant 50 window stickers and 50 logo-badge-style at A3.

We needed at least 50 of each really to warrant doing it but clearly if people are having 2's and 3's, at the numbers we've got above I'm sure we'll get through them eventually.

Reply to TilersForums.co.uk Van Stickers Poll - Please Vote in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Tiling Rates Per Square Meter / Per Day – How much do tilers charge? I know this is a hard...
Replies
Views
I think this is okay to do. I can't see this upsetting a relationship you have. But by all means...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views
Just a quickie to thank Nicobond for supporting the forum and keeping it free for you guys...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.