Discuss Tiles coming up months after installation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

You guys here in the UK tile onto plywood-chipboard alot which is unacceptable, you guys think if you use fexibile adhesive you are ready to go, that s wrong, 9 out of 10 jobs fail because of that. You need a subfloor, durock, ditra, screeds, hardibecker, etc... So you got hacked, it is a common thing here in the UK http://www.customtilemarblegranite.com/

S

Stef

You guys here in the UK tile onto plywood-chipboard alot which is unacceptable, you guys think if you use fexibile adhesive you are ready to go, that s wrong, 9 out of 10 jobs fail because of that. You need a subfloor, durock, ditra, screeds, hardibecker, etc... So you got hacked, it is a common thing here in the UK http://www.customtilemarblegranite.com/

Take it you haven't read all the posts in this thread??

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
You guys here in the UK tile onto plywood-chipboard alot which is unacceptable, you guys think if you use fexibile adhesive you are ready to go, that s wrong, 9 out of 10 jobs fail because of that. You need a subfloor, durock, ditra, screeds, hardibecker, etc... So you got hacked, it is a common thing here in the UK Home - TileMarbleGranite
And you guys, don't know what your talking about..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiles coming up months after installation in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
I just got a new bathroom done through a plumber, who managed the whole process (I had no...
Replies
Views
Had my bathroom floor done a year or so ago and noticed for a while now that one of the tiles...
Replies
Views
    • Optimistic
Good evening, Apologies if this is the wrong forum to post this in, but I have an issue with...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB