Discuss Tiling Questions from absolute newbie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

cooa99;747557 My only gripe was that the Tiler did not clean the tiles (properly) as it still seems to be covered in dust which I presume is from the grouting ... but I can only assume that was down to time. What can I get from the tiling shop to give everything a good clean?[/QUOTE said:
Get the lazy 'tiler' back and tell him it's his job to leave the job clean and tidy!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tiling Questions from absolute newbie in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB