Discuss Time for a tile cutter guide? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I think the problem is people sign up with the thought in there mind to post to ask about cutters and unless something slaps them in the face when they sign up, there probably gonna post. What about a page for when new members sign up with faqs
We could maybe have a page after you sign up that has categories for say, tiling, tools, training and all that kinda stuff. Then let people post a question in there and others answer. Then display all the existing questions. The most frequently answered could be the ones at the top maybe?

Oh wait a minute.....

... That's what we have lol :D :D

O

Old Mod

We could maybe have a page after you sign up that has categories for say, tiling, tools, training and all that kinda stuff. Then let people post a question in there and others answer. Then display all the existing questions. The most frequently answered could be the ones at the top maybe?

Oh wait a minute.....

... That's what we have lol :D :D

And how the bloody hell do we know that?
We don't sign up and see that page. :p

O

On one

It's too subjective an issue to produce a guide.
Reviews and personal recommendations are the only way.
Of course, having a go at trade events is the best way to have a test-ride.

My advice is this:
1) for newbies / diy and people used to Rubi cutters - if the tiles are less than 600mm - get Rubi.
2) for anything over 600mm I would only EVER consider Sigma.
3) after using a Sigma for anything over 600mm, sell your Rubi cutters and buy more Sigma cutters.
4) Enjoy!
Harsh,but true.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Time for a tile cutter guide? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB