Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Time passes so quick. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

Funny you should mention the grout dust MG, I always find that Mapei Ultracolour 131 adds a certain allure to my complexion!
Today my ear was burning like crazy, low and behold it was a massive great lump of akimi burning through my skin... who said beauty was only skin deep!

Pebbs

Will have to make sure to use that before my next working photo opportunity! :lol:
And that akimi seems to be haunting you one way or another.. :devil: :lol:

D

diamondtiling

I have spent all day moving my daughters stuff into her new house, it was really good to be honest. I had to buy her a bed, a fridge/freezer, a hoover and loads of food shopping but it was an enjoyable day. I did all the dad things like getting the tv tuned into the footie, somewhere along the line I lost the £80 out of my wallet on duvets and covers and candles? Candles? whats that about?
I left at 8pm but only after I had checked the windows and the intruder alarm and I set the heating controls, I also changed the batteries in the smoke alarms and added some extra locks to the back gate. The tv license happens to be costing me and I made a point of meeting the neighbours and they seem fine.
I might sleep tonight although if my phone rings I will be straight out of bed worrying.

You have to let them go but its painful.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mikebidd

The misses has a little girl who iv been about for since she was 4 shes now 9 and really really hard work, As others have said she thinks shes 21, Facebook being the main arguement and the fact i wont let her have it but she gets it any way Inc one which she had for a Day with her name address phonenumber etc on it and friends that she doent even know. You ground her for it and shes not bothered :mad2:

D

doug boardley

bit of a paradox for me...I've never felt older or younger,, in August my youngest is 4 year old, the day after his elder brother is 5! but after years of struggling to concieve/carry a child full term Lou and I count our blessings that albeit elderly parents (me now 46 and Lou 40) we have two very boisterious best of buddies buddies that love each other and also knock seven bells out of each other:smilewinkgrin:...hopefully by the time they reach their teens Dementia will have kicked in for me so Lou can deal with all that stress!:lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

My eldest niece turned 13 a few months back and OMG :yikes: she's a gobbier version of me :yikes: 13 going on 30. A year ago she had her head screwed on and said that she wanted to go to university and study really hard like Auntie Lizzy did (hmmmm :smilewinkgrin:) so she can have all the things that Auntie Lizzy got. This year, she's already had a 14 year old bf who drinks and smokes, and is now on a "diet" because she wants a better figure. She's aspiring to be 7 stone and updates her facebook status to tell everybody how much weight she's lost this week. She's almost as tall as me, and has bigger feet than me, and she's going to grow taller yet but if she carries on with this eating disorder lifestyle she'll end up in a right mess :thumbsdown: Her parents are useless and I've resorted to telling her Gran that I'm worried about it and it's my Mum that "has words" with her, not her own mum :mad2:

So yes time flies, and I hope the next 3 years fly on and that my niece doesn't start to become a sheep :shaun:

Reply to Time passes so quick. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Time passes so quick.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.