Discuss TJ - we also do shiny floors. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

1313071799814.jpg 1313071849355.jpg 1313071917237.jpg 1313072062161.jpg 1313072020181.jpg 600x600mm porcelain with star galaxy inlay.

The work consisted of removing an original stone floor (only 6 years old - by others) which was very nice but suffered from screed settlement.
The floor was then levelled and a decoupling mat laid.
Finally the easy part - re tiling - especially around the staircase with the intricate cuts by Little John (actually all cuts by Little John)
Still I got paid so it was still my job!

T

Time's Ran Out

Oh yesss, the look was almost completed in my mind just from the staircase... that is pretty gorgeous. I hope they are nice people living in there who fed you tea and biscuits? Your mosaic writing would look good round the fountain bench ...

Next door neighbours:lol: - they gave me the front door key and main gate fob and went on holiday!
Mind you we struggled to get the stone up so we were still living there when they returned (I joke) so the coffee and shortbread was all gone.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TJ - we also do shiny floors. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Following some excellent advice from you in 2012, I successfully laid approximately...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
A kind plumber has created a thread (that he's still working on right now) explaining the do's...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
TJ - we also do shiny floors.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.