UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss To ( Admin.) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

You took photos of my work, simple as that... if you are not good enough to turn quality work out then that is not my fault..

I thank you for removing the pics but in future remember to at least ask someone before going ahead and taking them.. and as for benefiting me , then i rank fine without someone else pinching my pics..

Also don't start threads making out i am in the wrong.. you stole pics .. simple as that..

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

LOL the really funny thing is that I telephoned Leroy about it when original post came out.He didn't answer so I sent him a text about pinching peoles photo's. He replied saying it was his mate not him, so I texted back telling him he ought to say sorry on Forum.... no reply. But today he sent ME - a text saying and I quote .. "Hi Dave,I hope you are having fun desroying my business over a few photo's I didn't put there,the bloke was given a few photo's of my work,but added his own as well from the internet.Can u remove the comments as you have completely 'ed everything up for me, I took the pictures off straight away,we could have settled this sensibly as you have taken this a bit too far, I no longer have your photo's so why are you destroying my business, I'm very good at what I do and am no threat to your business,so I don't see why you are doing this so please explain? I basically replied saying he was bang out of order and that there was no way that he did not know that the photo's were not his and he really ought to apologise publicly !! Leroy still think's I am Dave,although I never said I was He replies again asking me ( Dave ) to remove the comments. Again I reply telling him to make a public apoligy on Forum, then "I" will think about it..Leroy texted me again this afternoon saying he has given "me "( Dave ) an apology on the Forum.RESULT !!! lol lol lol

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Leroy still think's I am Dave,although I never said I was He replies again asking me ( Dave ) to remove the comments. Again I reply telling him to make a public apoligy on Forum, then "I" will think about it..Leroy texted me again this afternoon saying he has given "me "( Dave ) an apology on the Forum.RESULT !!! lol lol lol

Personally I think you should have made it quite clear you were not Dave after he thought you were. It would have been quite easy and up until this point you have put things in Dave's mouth. I would be fuming you got invovled and passed yourself off as me just as much as the pictures being stolen:thumbsdown: But that's just my opinion

D

DHTiling

Leroy still think's I am Dave,although I never said I was He replies again asking me ( Dave ) to remove the comments. Again I reply telling him to make a public apoligy on Forum, then "I" will think about it..Leroy texted me again this afternoon saying he has given "me "( Dave ) an apology on the Forum.RESULT !!! lol lol lol

Nick.. i don't see who you got involved TBO.. Do the right thing and txt this guy that you are not me FFS..
this is making out that i have contacted him by phone and you didn't correct him.. why?.. god knows.. but put it right..

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to To ( Admin.) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Go easy on me. I've spent ages sorting these out for the forums. But I do want some feedback so...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
M
I entered my best fish photograph in the National Geographic Magazine photo contest and they...
Replies
Views
I
T
Hi All. Ive not posted on here for ages so i thought id say a quick hello and get your opinion...
Replies
Views
prceramics
P
Hi guys and girls. Need a bit of feedback from you, VIA EMAIL (I'll close this thread) - Send...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
To ( Admin.)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.