Discuss To all vauxhall vivaro..nissna primstar and renault trafic owners... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Re: To all vauxhall vivaro..nissna primstar and renault trafic owners.

I changed mine when I got it 4 months ago to fully synthetic, smooth as a babys now. On the other hand I've just had a £900 bill to change the oil seal on the back of the bottom pulley, new cambelt, auxilliary belt, tensioners, and then the phone call, you need a pulley as well as this caused the problem in the first place. Gutted.:mad2:

Q

Qwerty

That's a big number! We should start a new thread for mileage, including pics!

Here she is!!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811485.440706.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373811527.989321.jpg

Previous owner was the MD of a kitchen firm and travelled the width of the country a few times a week. Luckily been maintained regardless of cost and is in near mint condition. Had new clutch & gearbox just before I bought it, but had been free of problems when this thread started only for handbrake cable to snap an hour after my initial post!!!!

A

AMtek

Re: To all vauxhall vivaro..nissna primstar and renault trafic owners.

That's transits for you:lol:

Both front sills were rotten through and both suspension mountings on the back were and I quote "very very dangerous". it only cost me £1500 and lasted a year, can't see the point of spending a lot on a work van personally, they are only storage containers on wheels!

Q

Qwerty

It's an image as well, I wouldn't want potential customers to see me driving around in a shed.

I agree Bri. Nearly every customer of mine has passed positive comments about my vehicles. Only last week I was at a job when the plasterer pulled up onto the block paved driveway. The homeowner took all of 2 minutes to tell him to park it on the road for fear of dripping oil onto the paving! Meanwhile a sat in my van (on the drive) eating lunch and drinking cold drinks supplied by the client :)

I

Ian

I agree Bri. Nearly every customer of mine has passed positive comments about my vehicles. Only last week I was at a job when the plasterer pulled up onto the block paved driveway. The homeowner took all of 2 minutes to tell him to park it on the road for fear of dripping oil onto the paving! Meanwhile a sat in my van (on the drive) eating lunch and drinking cold drinks supplied by the client :)

Definitely, if you drive a smart clean van it shows that you care about your appearance and that will reflect in the quality of your work. A smart clean van doesn't have to be expensive either, I reckon I could find a decent van for around the 3 grand mark.

Reply to To all vauxhall vivaro..nissna primstar and renault trafic owners... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB