Guest viewing is limited

Discuss To seal or not to seal ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sanke

Hi all
Quick question, I have recently subcontracted a tiler to tile a bathroom suite that I an fitting He haa tiled the room (wall & floors) but not siliconed anywhere The vertical & horizontal joints including around the window frame have already cracked & when questioned he has stated that siliconing the joints is not his trade & that I need to get someone else in. Is this normal practice ??

Reply to To seal or not to seal ??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I
Hi, I'm a plumber with (after reading some of this forum, very) limited tiling experience. After...
Replies
Views
iamajc
I
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
G
Quick question folks , i have already installed a shower tray using classi - seal only for it to...
Replies
Views
hillhead
H
T
Hi Folks, Following a near disaster (using dispersant addy over Mapegum) I was not looking to...
Replies
Views
tom1976
T
P
hi guys another question thanks very much for everyones advice both previously and hopefuly in...
Replies
Views
pippa
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
To seal or not to seal ???
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.