Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Today's Lunch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rob Z

just in.... downed nearly 2 bottles of wine in 4 hours :yikes: that's more than i normally drink... i had to eat my dinner with chopsticks tonight cos that's all the hosts provided me with... think it was a ploy to get me to drink more.

so yes faithy, i will look like a house end one day... if i'm not already ;)

I would be sick as a dog! :lol: GoGettumLiz!:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

A Touch Local sales rep.

It was the first time i've ever let one through the door and the only reason I did was because he rang me yesterday and I gave him so much abuse (light hearted mocking of his sales pitch) I ran off all the lines before he could "Oh what an lovely name, it sounds Italian", "We have a one day sale which gives you an extra 30% off", "I have to hit my sales target, I only need an £500, tell you what I'll give you the £1000 package for £500"

He turned up today and the first thing he said was the classic identifying with the customer line "I've got the same t-shirt as that" :lol::lol::lol:

He showed me the whole package all the time me saying don't lie to me because I will find out, he tried so hard to get the sale before he left but I wouldn't budge. I've just checked the facts he gave me and it turns out he was lying. So when he rings me tomorrow, I'll have him for lunch all over again, It tastes good:thumbsup:

(no smutty remarks at the back!)

Reply to Today's Lunch in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
M
Just thought I'd share my method of re-grouting a whole house! (4 bathrooms, large...
Replies
Views
S
Thought I'd start a new game off. Well, perhaps less of a game and more to see what tilers are...
Replies
Views
Okay so I'm not going to link to or mention any specific threads going on but we see this quite...
Replies
Views
lawrenso
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
Today's Lunch
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.