Discuss tomorrows job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

tomorrow (friday) I'll be using my bosch multitool for a re-grouting job. It was me that grouted originally all of 2 weeks ago! I was matching up to some existing tiling works and used Ultra Limestone grout that is very similar to Mapei Jasmine in colour. However customer phoned me yesterday to arrange a time for tiling out the rest of the bathroom and mentioned that the grout was nowhere near a colour match for the existing. The annoying thing is that I actually thought that at the time but thought that it would lighten up to match. I know that the grout (ultra) would normally have been a spot on match but I'm at a loss to why it hasn't matched the existing. I've got an unopened bag of Mapei Jasmine so I'll try that instead. Shame that customer didn't notice what grout was used originally 2 years ago..

J

jay

es57.jpg
got 5.5 metres of theses in black glass on front of shop counter to do tomorrow

Reply to tomorrows job in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
Replies
Views
Tile Shop
T
A
Looking for a good tiler in my area - self-build house in N Cornwall (1 hour's drive from...
Replies
Views
henrywillicombe
H
Hi all In a kind of 'Payment' for all the advice i have got from here i have decided to do a...
2 3 4
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
tomorrows job
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.