• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 1K

Discuss Tonight in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Tonight - I'am cheering on the Wales team. Half time 0-0 against Portugal.

But it was down hill from there.

But hey, they still played their hearts out, came close a few times and fully deserved to be there, and despite being 2-0 down, the fans still would not stop singing.

So England has a team of multi-millionaires with nothing to prove because they've already made their cash, getting dumped out in the second round. Wales (or "Western England" as I've heard many say in the last few days), fielded a mix of pay grades including 2 players from MK DONS who were relegated from the Championship. They still reached the Semi's!

England, take a leaf from their book. Don't just look at the over-paid pansies, look deeper down the list and get some guys who'd be ecstatic to be given the opportunity to prove their worth.

Anyway, enough about England. Back to Wales. A true underdog story. They've proved a few doubters wrong along the way. Ok, so they lost to a very good team.... But they should be proud of what they've achieved and come back with their heads held high, as the new top national side of Great Britain :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tonight in the General Off-topic Chat area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
D
you should never quote a job without viewing it first!!! Yes I know I'm a plank :mad2:. I...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
If you are 36, or older, you might think this is hilarious! When I was a kid, adults used to...
Replies
Views
user123
U
G
When I quote for any job, I take my time absorbing the information the customer is giving me...
Replies
Views
G
Ok so this was my 1st time having wanting to attend for years. Lots of my mates go each year and...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB