Discuss Tool thief got wot he deserves. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Nottingham
Had my van broken into a couple of weeks ago, they didn't get anything (nothing to get apart from some dust sheets and a rusty old saw). Tried to chase him down but I was in my onesie and they had a car waiting round the corner.
£75 for a new quarter glass though.
Polish gang doing Vivaros, Primestars and Trafficks in the Nottingham area.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Just read about all that thread Colin.. :lol: ..

Griff.. you are one Tool and deserve all you get..

Its quite a long read.....but how thick can you get. To actually break into someone's van, and then join a forum (with all your details) just to brag about it.
He's disappeared from Facebook, had to change his phone as well apparantly. Guy deserves ALL he gets......Tool

C

Colour Republic

Read a bit more.......the thieving scum went onto the site and bragged about it. BIG MISTAKE. :yikes:

They have ripped him apart.

I read a lot of it the other day but it's since grown!!!

One thing that sickened me is when somebody put up his facebook page and I noticed that the thief used to work for a building firm. It's the lowest of the low when somebody nicks a workmans tools but even lower when somebody in the trade who knows full well how important those tools are for making a living goes and does it. I really hope the scumbag gets a beating.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tool thief got wot he deserves. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
G
If I ever was cool that is.. For the past year I have been working with my brother since our...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
M
Hi, hope that someone might be able to help. We are currently in the process of tiling our...
Replies
Views
M
M
After two months of being glued to this forum I've finally registered, Christ it's addictive...
Replies
Views
Fekin
F

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB