Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps 40x20 travertine in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Did a job a couple of weeks ago with Topps 20x40 trav didn't have any problems with them was fine to work with. Ordered another 25m2 for another bathroom picked them up yesterday got started this morning and so far I've found the finish to be rough and there a little out of square. Going to take them back tomorrow.
gugu9uge.jpg

AliGage

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Subscribed
Peterborough, England
Fixing their modular travertine at the moment. Its just as bad, all the 210x210 are too big to fit in the pattern and its all riddled with filler!
Ive had so much time wasted hust through it falling apart in my hands.

Really beginning to pee me off cutting a piece, lifting it from the saw bed for it to just disintegrate.

All fixed now as of this evening, just a few 75mm upstands to cut. Funny!!!

Reply to Topps 40x20 travertine in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

B
  • Question
The wife wants to renew kitchen wall and floor tiles and we have been looking for a few weeks...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
  • Question
Just finished a bathroom with Topps travertine what a nightmare, different sizes chipped on most...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
T
  • Question
I Have a problem I hope you will be able to help me with! I have tiled my new walk-in shower...
Replies
Views
T
  • Question
hey all, just finished off a slate floor today and the customer needed to get 3 bags of add for...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Grimsby

Thread Information

Title
Topps 40x20 travertine
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond