Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps quoted price in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fred

Surbiton, Wimbledon, Mortlake, Kingston area

I'm in Chessington. Go to Boydones, its behind sainsburys in Epsom. Go to the round a bout and instead of turning right into sainsburys/wickes, go straight on, at the car show room ( wilsons) turn right, after their display cars end there is a turning on the left, take that, you'll see a plumbers shop and the estate turns right, do that, boydons are on the right at the end.

aflemi

TF
Arms
Topps are very inconsistent. I have a trade card, called 2 branches nearest me for price on 8kg WP1 Tanking, they said retail £59, trade £51 (big deal). I can get it delivered free for £50.
Then thought I'd call another branch 10 miles away, £36 for trade.........
Prob worth a 20 mile round trip for £15..
Pain that my nearest CTD is 30 minutes away, much prefer them.

Reply to Topps quoted price in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Ok. I'm re doing my own kitchen at the moment and in a few weeks time will be tiling splash...
Replies
Views
ianflem
I
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
  • Question
Last week I was saying how much I dislike topps and that I never use them. Then at the end of...
Replies
Views
R
T
  • Question
Recently priced a job in a loft conversion. One bathroom and one ensuit shower room About 50m2...
Replies
Views
obobsmith
O

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps quoted price
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond