Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

J

JIMBOB187

They can only deduct VAT if you are VAT registered, otherwise your invoice would be a VAT exempt supply, with no VAT portion on your bill.

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have done about ten insurance jobs for Topps and had VAT taken off the totals for all of them, I did wonder about me not being VAT registered. The price list Topps give out is inclusive of VAT so the price I received after completiob was that minus 17.5%. I will be having words.

Reply to Topps tiles in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Hello. I am new to all this so apologies if I have posted in the wrong area. My bathroom is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I have a brick wall that’s had render put on it and...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
My mum is having her bathroom fitted and she sent me some photos and my partner pointed out that...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond