Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps to start selling Wedi in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

What other page ?
Surely there is only here.
Agreed, there is only one page or forum to visit John, and that’s here of course.
But I feel I wouldn’t be doing my job correctly if I didn’t know what else was being said elsewhere.
There’s no getting away from the fact that other forums exist, that’d be like saying that there is only one adhesive to buy. :)

I

Italy

What other page ?
Surely there is only here.

Agreed, there is only one page or forum to visit John, and that’s here of course.
But I feel I wouldn’t be doing my job correctly if I didn’t know what else was being said elsewhere.
There’s no getting away from the fact that other forums exist, that’d be like saying that there is only one adhesive to buy. :)

I also attend other forums ....
forum milf
forum *****
and forums of retirees like you john ;)

Reply to Topps to start selling Wedi in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Have you ever worked for a National Tile Supplier or even just smaller big chain tile suppliers...
Replies
Views
  • Question
In need of 45x45 oriente nero floor tiles. Originally purchased from Topps Tiles in 2013, but...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've just seen patches of tile backer board with patches where something looks to have...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps to start selling Wedi
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond