Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps trade night in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

F

fatboy

Lol I can set the seen it black out side on cold winters night. the car park it empty there's a strange looking man at the door. Beconing me in side there thay all was the rubi crew from the tilers form with there cutters. And as far as the eye could see there was rubi's. it was a worshiping night when all the sick and twisted tilers go to meet up and try out there cutter. And convert unexpcting poor tilers like me. To try and get us to join them and there rubi crew. I ran out as fast as I can to the van and got my sigma and went back in to put an end to the there misunderstanding that rubi us the daddy. I started to cut tiles faster then any man has ever cut tiles cleaner straighter and with more ease then rubi thay started to to come round when I started to throw sigma freebies at them soo from that night there was no more rubi crew up the sigma I woke up all nice and worm in my bed the next morning and the sigma was safe and sound under the bed. It was just a dream thank got ha ha topps trade night ha ha

Lol I can set the seen it black out side on cold winters night. the car park it empty there's a strange looking man at the door. Beconing me in side there thay all was the rubi crew from the tilers form with there cutters. And as far as the eye could see there was rubi's. it was a worshiping night when all the sick and twisted tilers go to meet up and try out there cutter. And convert unexpcting poor tilers like me. To try and get us to join them and there rubi crew. I ran out as fast as I can to the van and got my sigma and went back in to put an end to the there misunderstanding that rubi us the daddy. I started to cut tiles faster then any man has ever cut tiles cleaner straighter and with more ease then rubi thay started to to come round when I started to throw sigma freebies at them soo from that night there was no more rubi crew up the sigma  I woke up all nice and worm in my bed the next morning and the sigma was safe and sound under the bed. It was just a dream thank got ha ha topps trade night ha ha
Have you ever thought about writting a horror novel,lol

I

Ian

I wish I still had my Sigma, just found the perfect box for it

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356178586.413231.jpg

Reply to topps trade night in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
N
Replies
Views
newuser
N
S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
P
  • Question
I see there's the first NI branch of Topps Tiles opening about 2 miles from me at the end of the...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
topps trade night
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond