Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss topps trade night in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Lolololol, it's been a while since we had a good old red corner/blue corner scrap :lol: I think the Sigma crew is getting bigger though!

I was asked where is the best place to go buy a rubi tile cuter... that's easy i said. ;

Toys_R_Us_logo.jpeg

D

DHTiling

now now boys and girls ww111 breaking out over cutters ha, iv never used a sigma would love to try one but iv never seen one being used or any in the shops,come on sigma spread ur wings what have you to lose. if any one nows ov anywere were there stocket in manchester please let me know, cheres.

Try one , i used to say the same about sigma.. don't knock then till you have tried them.

S

Sigma UK

now now boys and girls ww111 breaking out over cutters ha, iv never used a sigma would love to try one but iv never seen one being used or any in the shops,come on sigma spread ur wings what have you to lose. if any one nows ov anywere were there stocket in manchester please let me know, cheres.

It's not just down to me. I can only speak to the stores but it's the buyers who say yes or no. Some are so fixed on other things they miss what their trade customers are asking for?.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
here's the page they're advertising their trade nights on;
Trade Roadshows | Topps Tiles
just have to keep an eye on that page and im sure they'll have one at maidstone sooner or later. haven't heard anything about one so far, but i rarely use the place.

Anybody else feel sorry for the guy that came first and got the QEP tools instead of the Rubi ones?

Screen Shot 2012-12-22 at 22.18.56.png

D

DHTiling

Dude you were king Rubi only 6 months ago. lol

Mr Ruthven would have been upset seeing you switching if he still worked there.

:lol:.. was chatting to mark the other week.. he laffed.. but believe it or not agreed that blue is better..

OK.. i will say this openly and not coz of a few free tools from Sigma because i got free tools from Rubi as well..

This FACT. and i mean true tradesman fact.. Sigma cutters blow Rubi oot the eater all day long.

Reply to topps trade night in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
N
Replies
Views
newuser
N
S
My combi drill just gave up the ghost, was passing so just been in B&Q to see what deals they...
Replies
Views
A
  • Question
Just wondered if anyone has a view on this. I went to my local Topps branch to pick up a couple...
Replies
Views
Homegarden
H
P
  • Question
I see there's the first NI branch of Topps Tiles opening about 2 miles from me at the end of the...
Replies
Views
m3fitter
M

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
topps trade night
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond