Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

E

Eddie

For the first time ever, i was in a, topps, shop today. (we dont have a topps in Fife) I was in Peth today, so thought i would go in to topps for a look. I got talking to one of the guys, friendly guy. i was asking about prices of addy n stuff. He could do me a 20kg bag of rapid flex for about a tenner, but it's Palace addy, not the Bal stuff. Are Palace products any good? He wanted me to open a trade account, but as it's about a 50 mile round trip, thought it was a waste of time.

Cheers, Edd

Reply to Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, I've had a bit of an issue on a job I've been doing recently. We finished tiling on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi guys. My son, 16, not enjoying school or college has been working with me for a bit of money...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Topps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond