Guest viewing is limited

Recommended Tile Suppliers

We recommend a couple of tile suppliers, Topps Tiles and Tile Giant.

They supply good adhesive brands and provide trade discounts for genuine tilers.

Discuss Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
If they do sell it, they get more cash for it than if they write it off. So they will if they can. At topps Newcastle we used to sell it for hardcore to a regular buyer. Although H&S implications come into place when you sell broken tiles. Children at a school wanted to buy some ones for some art feature but we had to say no. We gave them some of the individual mosaics lying around ;);) (took me ages to wreck the sheets lol)

P

penno

Speaking of damaged tiles, i did a job for a customer a few weeks ago and came across something strange. The odd tile i came across had the odd chip in it, the chips were circled with blue felt pen (as in already circled). Asked the customer had they got these tiles cheap which they said no, paid full price.
Tiles were packaged just fine, didnt come in a loose batch. Anyone else had this before?

Reply to Topps in the Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I know it wasn't all of them but it must have been all the ones that were working well that got...
Replies
Views
Welcome to the Topps Tiles Trade family! Thanks for choosing us for all your tiling needs...
Replies
Views
  • Question
I purchased some tiles on the 13th August from Topps Tiles in London, I wont say which one. But...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Have you used Topps Tiles for suppliers of tiles, adhesive or anything else? If so, then please...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views

Tile Buying Popular Threads

Advertisement

CJ

Arms
TF
Somerset

Thread Information

Title
Topps
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Best Tile Suppliers | Tile Supplier Discount Codes
Start date
Last reply date
Replies
Unsolved
--

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond