Search the forum,

Discuss Toying around with the 'like' button in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

The heart eyes is now like. So there's an agree, disagree, and like now. Then some others to spread your feels when you're in a weird mood. Haha
Errrrm are you sure Dan, can’t see the like button mate
Ok perhaps I misunderstood, when you said the heart eyes was a ‘like’ button, I automatically assumed ‘heart eyes’ was changed to something else.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
O

Old Mod

I did. Heart eyes is now "like" Members who reacted to message #9 - https://www.tilersforums.com/posts/953886/reactions
There will be some more coming soon too. Just need set them up. Not sure what's in the bag yet I haven't opened it lol :oops::dress::bathtub:

s0747.gif

. . . . .

Reply to Toying around with the 'like' button in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can be found HERE but is quite long so not as easy to find specific posts. So tell us what you are up...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement