Discuss tracing low spots on a foor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

Not at all Lee, you summed it up perfectly. I don't get upset so much as feeling sorry for the people who think that tiling is easy.

Even more sorry for their customers, I would not dream of judging anyone on this or any other forum, I made that mistake once. I will not be repeating that again.

Who am I to comment? I have had my say, and hope that members don't take offense or see me as arrogant. That was never my intent.

I just wanted to put my point across that tiling is a very skilled trade, with many aspects I have said before I am still learning after a lifetime of watching this industry evolve, and doing my best to keep up.

now that is a statement of an educated individual!........

nice..........and thanks!.........every day is a school day.............

nite nite all.......

I have to work in the morn.......and sun and Mon!!!!.....DOH!...........on the up note I wont have to listen to Michel MOAN 24/7!!!(the wife!).......

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

still giggling at the "appreciation society" quote.........hehheeehahhahhahaaaa

Sorry Lee, you Gary and Ray are my favorite southern softies, (only joking) you are all top geezers imo. You are all invited to join the society. But you must "Big up" your northern bretheren, also the Midlands, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, it's nice to be nice.:lol::thumbsup:

P

Protilers

Sorry Lee, you Gary and Ray are my favorite southern softies, (only joking) you are all top geezers imo. You are all invited to join the society. But you must "Big up" your northern bretheren, also the Midlands, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland, it's nice to be nice.:lol::thumbsup:

can I take a shortcut and say "I love you all?"...............like you said.....it will take allnight!

hehehehehheheeeee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to tracing low spots on a foor in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB