Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Trade day food! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

I remember taking one of the lads into our plumbers merchants, he decided to get a soup out of the free vending machine, there were a few peps in there, must have been regulars as they all stopped to have a look, he aksed what the hell we were all looking at as he took his first sip, only to spit it all out over the counter!!:lol::lol: The owner was in there wetting himself! Everbody knows not to have the soup out of that machine, it's rancid, it's so well know that I think its got the same soup stocked from 2 years ago!

R

Rob Z

Whats the best free nosh then, never had a sniff of a bacon buttie at one CTD but took mark (united) to a plumbing merchant this week and had sweet and sour chicken with egg fried rice!

John,

I just found out that my plumbing supplier is having one of these things in two weeks. They always do it big time-huge amounts of catered barbeque:drool5:, tool give-a-ways, a free 32" tv, and tons of materials for samples.

In the good old days, they used to have rows of kegs at these things. But that is long gone after one of the trade days at my lumber yard erupted into such a melee that the police had to come en masse and take a lot of drunks to jail for fighting. They ruined for all of us that could drink a lot of free beer and avoid fighting with the redneck standing next to us.

Reply to Trade day food! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Arrived on site just before 8 and the snow was getting really heavy. The Kitchen fitter had been...
Replies
Views
jlktiling
J
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Replies
Views
Just come out of a period of 3 months non-stop tiling work, and had to make a 2 week break to...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
G
Hi all Just returned from my 9 day ready to tile course at NETT and would just like to say a...
Replies
Views
Dale44
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Trade day food!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.