Discuss TradeTiler.com Launch New Tiling Tools Website! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

David - Tradetiler

To bring ourselves into line with other web sites, and to make comparing 'like for like' pricing easier, we are now offering FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £200 + VAT to UK Zone 1 (most of the UK)

Full details of 'UK Zone 1' area covered here: Tradetiler Free Delivery
map.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Concrete guy

Dave do you use a Royal Mail On Line Business Account (OBA) or just use regular mail?

With an OBA the medium size parcel doesn't exist, it's all the small parcel weight upto 1kg (instead of the regular 750g).

I makes a huge difference in cost and you get the VAT back on the postage which you can't do with regular mail. OBA is also cheaper than franking.

PM me of you want more details - we send out around 1000 units a month (including a lot to Europe) and swapping to OBA saves us around £300 to £400 a month over regular mail and it's less hassle.

D

David - Tradetiler

we don't use Royal Mail that much any more, they have priced them selves out of the market with the over 8cm thing - I will look into it OBA again though - our problem is we have parcels up to 2.7m long and as much as 35kg+ boxes

Regular mail does not have vat on (for the time being) but ironically we have to charge it are we are effectively reselling it

we do have a good deal on with our courier though

C

Concrete guy

we don't use Royal Mail that much any more, they have priced them selves out of the market with the over 8cm thing - I will look into it OBA again though - our problem is we have parcels up to 2.7m long and as much as 35kg+ boxes

Regular mail does not have vat on (for the time being) but ironically we have to charge it are we are effectively reselling it

we do have a good deal on with our courier though

It might be worth splitting down the two and using OBA for under 2kg and Courier for large and 2kg+ items.

Royal Mail is useless at large and +2kg - we also go with couriers at that size.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TradeTiler.com Launch New Tiling Tools Website! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
tilersforums.com recommends Tradetiler Home page for Tiling Tools. TradeTiler.com is the...
Replies
Views
O
@David - Tradetiler Just a quick thank you for Dave at Tradetiler Home page for their prompt...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
I'm looking for a tiler to work alongside our existing fitters. The work is mainly on either...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB