Discuss Transfer window hype in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

area tiling

TF
Arms
n.ireland
There is only one team area :thumbsup:

We won't be signing any big names, and I think Warnock will go at the end of this season.

Just a shame Messi has signed a new contract, although we could with 3 or 4 of him :lol:
Was really looking forward this season with warnock at the helm, good man at getting teams promoted but its all went pear shaped ! WE lack creative midfielder , annorganised leader in defence , and a striker with pace!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Transfer window hype in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
E
So I'm having trouble with a customer relating to grout (Bal Micromax) I have tiled 70 sq...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
R
hi, i'll keep this as brief as possible,and if any one is interested,and wants more info then...
Replies
Views
Mr Tiler
M
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB