Discuss Travertine adhesive with ufh - should be simple !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brox

Hello folks

Have been chasing my tail on the net all afternoon - can anyone give solid advice please?-

12mm travertine h&f going onto wedi board (6mm wedi on top of 18mm ply on top of joists & noggins) with elec ufh: what is the best adhesive to use??????

Also, for the walls - 12.5mm wedi tilebacker board on stud wall.

This should be simple but it seems not!

(Is bal really so hard to get if you don't want to spend a fortune at Topps?!)

Cheers gents

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine adhesive with ufh - should be simple !!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi been browsing the forum, lots of good advice. I’m after some myself of you don’t mind...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm looking for some advice on final floor buildup. We're installing a shower tray...
Replies
Views
Hi all, After a bit of advice on subfloor build up if those in the know could help out? Am in...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Travertine adhesive with ufh - should be simple !!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.