UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Travertine hole repair in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all

I have been asked to repair quite a few holes that have appeared in a filled and honed travertine kitchen floor. It looks to me like it probably wasn't back buttered by whoever laid it a couple of years ago (presumably they will continue to appear).

I am thinking along the lines of using either Jolly Natural Stone glue or Tenax Travertine Filler. Not too sure which to use.

Can anyone recommend one over the other and where is the best place to get them from?

Thanks for any help

Richard

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Travertine hole repair in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

W
We've got a travertine floor, and a couple of holes have appeared where the surface has pushed...
Replies
Views
just finished laying a travertine floor today, all washed off and sealed ready for grouting ...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
Doing wet room for customer and she asked me to replace broken tile in her bathroom tiled by...
Replies
Views
kaharrison9
K
B
Hope you can help...I have tumbled travertine in my kitchen about 35sqm I have washed it with...
Replies
Views
bunnycd
B
S
Hi Everyone, Am hoping someone can help with some advice here. I have had 120sq mtrs of honed...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.