Discuss Trends In Tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well the plain coulors have been the in thing for a few years greys leading the way last six mouths moving back to the stone look the printing is getting so much better the wood is being over done and is two a penny on the intrnet sites so a lott of retail shops are starting to take this off display as there is no money to be maid same as metros .there are a lot of jarasic creataus looking tiles starting to make in roads .but within the next 8 mouths a whole new thinking on the design will start to come through .a breath of fresh air and long over due will take the tile world by storm .

J

Just Rizzle

it of every thing really a lot of porcelain 600x300 just done a slate kitchen and travertine wetroom starting a job south of York on Tuesday 300 mtrs jura limestone crème also done some art deco tiles , every day some thing different variety is the spice of life, fully booked till end of august so cant complain.:)
got a client wants us to go to grimaldi to do her latest villa in September so could be a tilers holiday nightmare drive though did her last villa there 6 yra ago :eek:.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

60x30 porcelain, loads of it this year so far.
well how much did they buy off the inetrnet it seems the trend they are buying the safe tiles on the web metro. 600x300 porcs cream and so on .within the next 12 mouths you will see over 40% of independes go bust or close down .as the clients are not comming in to these shops to be shown better tiles .in the end you will all pay through the nose

O

Old Mod

lots of grey, don't wanna appear sexist but most domestic customers have been female lately and I must've put on about 50 shades of grey over last 12-18 months,,

Same as Doug, high percentage of grey!

Loads of plank tiles here....not fussed cos i get paid extra by the company i sub to.....happy days/

Yep porcelain plank tiles extreme popular, done several this year already, done one of 90m2 recently and another 60m2 floor to do in Aug, plus several small bathroom floors.

60x30 porcelain, loads of it this year so far.

600x300 porcelain has been the most popular size for me for few years.

Got my first Porcel-Thin job to do around middle July in Polished Carrera, and I've been pushing this format now every chance I get!
Need a change of scenery!

Q

Qwerty

I don't know what you lot are on about.....grey tiles, plank tiles, 600x300's..........

image.jpg
image.jpg

.......a typical job of mine from earlier in the year.......no current trends on that one!!!! :D:p

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trends In Tiles. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Trying to match these brown stone effect bathroom wall tiles. They are size 30 x 45cms -which...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB