Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss trim cutters?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

T

The_Master

apart from mitre block and hacksaw,whats the best tool for cutting a trim.bought a plasplugs one from b&q-crap-cuts curvy!!..£10 anall+cant find receipt.looked at the one on tradetiler site.looks good.has anyone used it or out else??
i use a good solid wooden Mitre Block with hacksaw, dont know if id trrust the trim cutter, although im always open to new toys to make the job easier, and call me crazy but just bought a dremel to help me shave down the metal trims if the corners for boxing in, windows etc arent exactely square, top notch finish. Plastic trims cut with the mitre block and tidied up with the knife, Probably just as fast as the trim cutter, i may be wrong as ive never used one, but do the trim cutters not mishape a plastic trim with the pressure applied when cutting? just curious!!

G

grumpygrouter

they do cut both ways just need to cut flat side down with scissors first
Got to say I can't see passed a mitre block and hacksaw as posted previously by a number of people. Currently using a little plastic disposable thing that has holes in the bottom for screwing down securely. Didn't even have to buy it, a friend gave it to me. Best value piece of kit i've got!

Grumpy

Reply to trim cutters?? in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Can you tell me what the best mitre cutter out there for cutting chrome tile trims. Is there a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i took some jobs as a contractor for some MC Donald's restaurants but i find it quite...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
    • Winner
Eventually bit bullet after 22 years in the game and bought one of these. Cut off/mitre saw KGS...
Replies
Views
D
Hi All, I'm looking for a tile cutter for DIY use. I've spotted this one and wondered if it is...
Replies
Views
Derbylad
D

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
trim cutters??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%