Discuss "Trim"ing an oval in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Hard to properly advise having not seen exactly how acute e curve will be but you could preform the trim along the profile then using string, secure it's shape and transfer it to the dry laid tiles you will be using (obviously you will require reference points. This will allow you to accurately mark the tiles to be cut. Then take the trim and secure it in to place using screws. Cut tiles and fit. This is probably how I would tackle it if I was intending getting a spot on finish but given its a showroom then I'd just bash it lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to "Trim"ing an oval in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all, Just a quick one for you. I have searched just about everywhere but want to make sure...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
D
Just a quick request for some experienced advice. I am attempting to tile my new kitchen and...
Replies
Views
danishblue
D
V
I apologise if this has been covered in a previous thread. I have just started my first...
Replies
Views
vector
V
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB