Discuss Trowels in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Peter

6 mm , 8 mm , 10 mm, 12 mm squared notched all made by forte ! Have a few large plasters trowels , that I've converted into 12 mm trowels for large floors and large formats !

Do you find that the Forte trowels pop the rivets after a few weeks? Pure dung.

Have just about every size and variety but anything under a 10mm is only really suitable for 6x6 IMO. Seems mad doing 600x300 with a 6 or 8mm even with a back skim.

L

lizzardtong

20140426_120933.jpg square ones 4, 7, 10 mm and one 12mm 650mm wide.
raimondi slant ridge 8 and 10 m,
tiger trowel.
round notch 8 and 12 mm.

plus another 13 different sizes of plastering trowels and some plastic ones for EIS

so more that I need.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trowels in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some adhesives give info (not seemingly Mapei). I think the Mapei Standard Set Plus would suit...
Replies
Views
Hello, Due to slight small bumpy-ness in wall I hope to be able to level it out when setting 12...
Replies
Views
Beginner Tiling Courses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 Day Tiling Courses? These are brilliant for a DIY...
Replies
Views
Hello. Doing... ( extremely slowly ).. a walk-in shower & additional soaking tub area 1) What...
Replies
Views
Oops, I am reposting this into the correct forum Building a walk-in shower & additional soaking...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB