Discuss Trying to locate and buy some floor tiles - King Art?!?! in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

N

Numpty

Hi All -Usual story in my world ayway!!!

Finally removed a breakfast bar in the kitchen after thinking I had seen some tiles the same as those already on the floor. Removed it painlessly and burnt it, then realised I couldn't remember where I had seen the tiles.

I have trawled all over and can't find them anywhere. The pattern seems to be common but the finish/colour isn't.

They are a 600 x 300 ceramic (I think) slate effect tile with a subtle glitter/slate sparkle to it. I have managed to find a brand "King Art" on the bottom of one but cannot find a UK distributor/stockist for them.

tile 2.jpg tile 1.jpg

Any help in locating @ 16/18 of these would be hugely appreciated - Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Trying to locate and buy some floor tiles - King Art?!?! in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I normally post over in diynot for general DIY but wrt tiling over timber I need some...
Replies
Views
Just Rizzle
J
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
F
Following a burst pipe I had Qty 10 bathroom floor tiles 'lift' due to a sodden underfloor that...
Replies
Views
Follow the Sapper
F
T
Not a question, but a suprising observation of an illusion! My next task has been to come up...
Replies
Views
bcd-87
B

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB