Discuss TV, Skint in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Unbelievable, I really do struggle to come to terms with how people can live like that. Don't get me wrong, I'm nearly always skint but is there no self pride or dignity in these peeps. Parents swearing like troopers in front of their kids, laughing when motors are being nicked, making a joke when dogs are hanging off someone's leg??
I might live in a bubble here but I hope to God it never bursts. Bring back National Service I reckon,,,or line the buggers up and gun 'em down.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to TV, Skint in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
well as you all know i was working on my mums job till today when she went to fare. just cant do...
Replies
Views
kent tiler
K
D
'King Kenny' Dalglish Sacked By Liverpool "After a careful and deliberative review of the...
Replies
Views
Colour Republic
C
E
Pocket Tazer Stun Gun, a great gift for the wife. ... A guy who purchased his lovely wife a...
Replies
Views
paul damian
P
J
If you are 36, or older, you might think this is hilarious! When I was a kid, adults used to...
Replies
Views
user123
U
J
Hair Removal.... All hair removal methods have tricked women With their promises of easy...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB