Guest viewing is limited

Discuss UFH advice please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

flexy

Hi All,

I'm doing up the the bathroom, and was offered a deal on Warmup Dual Wire Under Tile Heating. I've been reading some of the posts on this forum, and from what I understand, I'd need insulation boards too- is that right?! These were never mentioned at the time, and I'm in on a budget, as well as in a rush- work starts tomorrow- so I need to be clear what I need. I also need to try and get it very soon really.

I've just pulled up the carpet that's in there, and I have floorboards (it's on the second floor).

If anyone has the time, would it be at all possible for someone to let me know what I would need?! I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about here, so feel free to be as basic as you like :smilewinkgrin:

Many thanks guys

F

flexy

Many thanks Dave.

I should have explained, I'm not actually doing it myself! I hate to sound like a girl, but I am one, and I know when something's over my head!

Just wanted to make sure I had the right materials in if necessary, so that the guy doing the bathroom has everything he needs. I'm not sure ufh is worth it at the moment, it was a bit of a last minute thought anyway.

Thanks for your advice, helped me make a decision.

Reply to UFH advice please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Just after any advice on starting up as a tiler , same old stuck in a dead end boring job...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
UFH advice please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.