Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bugs183

Hahah, i don't see how he'd have any spare dosh, the prices are fab!
I have mentioned him quite alot here, but i like giving thanks to folk that deserve it!!

T

tfs

Had a quiet few weeks so it was a great time to build myself a wee workshop at the side of the house.

Just some finnshing touches to be made on the exterior and then I will get some shelving and workbench nocked up for the inside.

Roof was fun as I was doing thie build by myself, 5:12 pitch on the roof and all the 18mm sheets wanted to slide back down every time I tried to get one up there (deffo a two man job next time). I had two near misses on the roof too. lol
C

ant seem to upload any more of the pics as I dont know how to make the files smaller.

I built the workshop with 2x3 DSC02369.jpg DSC02367.jpg , 20mm shiplap, 18mm grade3 osb and fixed onto a 2x6 deck with 4x4 posts sunk 600mm deep into ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

This is some grometric work I put on You Tube, a big thank you Nick (Macten) for his help with the first one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7qjC_C8AM

[video=youtube;sg7qjC_C8AM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sg7qjC_C8AM[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Minesacarling

Good work phill. I wouldn't mind getting my teeth into some work like that.

T

Thanks Dave, I thought I had done something wrong. I PMd you.:oops:

T

Sorry Andrew (Tommyzoom) I nicked your music by mistake, just realized:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen