Search the forum,

Discuss Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

jeez phil,plastering looks dogo mate,if you did it,it looks grand ;).

No mate plastering down to the brain damaged chimps ( I love that quote from another thread) although I do think, that it is doing a massive injustice to the vast majority of brain damaged chimps.:lol:

S

Spud

I did have a thread going with these pics but since forum upgrade they have gone from my Album and that thread, so thought i would put them in this thread for others to see... some will recall the job.. the Travertine swimming pool one..

All skirts etc and pool copings were bull nosed by hand ( helped by PHG).. loads of bespoke work but very enjoyable job... worth all the hard work..

View attachment 35253 View attachment 35254 View attachment 35255 View attachment 35256 View attachment 35257 View attachment 35258 View attachment 35259 View attachment 35260 View attachment 35261 View attachment 35262 View attachment 35263 View attachment 35264 View attachment 35265 View attachment 35266 View attachment 35267 View attachment 35268 View attachment 35269
pure class

J

jjoc

IMAG0236.jpg IMAG0237.jpg IMAG0238.jpg IMAG0244.jpg IMAG0245.jpg IMAG0246.jpg IMAG0247.jpg IMAG0253.jpg IMAG0239.jpg IMAG0264.jpg IMAG0266.jpg IMAG0273.jpg IMAG0274.jpg A recent porcelonosa bathroom. there are 1mm chrome strips between the border tiles and I had to make the wetroom mosaics as the customer wouldnt pay for water-jet cutting!

J

jjoc

they were 1000mm * 330mm - walls were pretty flat so wasnt too bad. thanks.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
jeez phil,plastering looks dogo mate,if you did it,it looks grand ;).

No mate plastering down to the brain damaged chimps ( I love that quote from another thread) although I do think, that it is doing a massive injustice to the vast majority of brain damaged chimps.:lol:

:lol:seems to be a lot of them about,im all for people learning a trade on a coarse,but to come of a 6month plastering coarse and buying a van,signing it up saying you are a plasterer, when all you can do is skim a 4x3 ,is a big joke,same goes for any trade really,what they should be told after collage or wherever it is, to go and learn your trade now at a firm as a apprentice.:smilewinkgrin:

some of the lads ive had,jeez:mad2::yikes:

S

Stewart

Looking good Murf...... and a face only a granny could love!

Created on iPhone.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Show Us YOUR Work Thread - Tilers Pictures in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I spend some time in doorways. NOTE THAT DAN HAS CREATED THIS NEW 2024 SHOW US YOUR TILE...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen