Discuss Ultracolour Plus (Beige) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kevg

All my floors were tiled and finished on Monday by my tiler who done a superb job. Everything is great but the grout is not drying in the way I expected. I have a beige porcelain tile in the kitchen and cloak room and my tiler used the ultracolour plus beige grout that I asked him to use.

Weird thing is that it's all different shades, some of the grout is a chocolate colour, some is brownish, some is dark beige and some of it is totally perfect.

Is something wrong, or does it just need more drying time ? I haven't sealed it or anything.

D

DHTiling

I avoid using Mapei grouts, even when mixed applied and cleaned properly the colour doesnt last, cant beat bal superflex, afraid its a rake it and do again it will only get worse no matter what you do.

I disagree with that.. I use to use superflex for a lot of years and got sick of bad shading.. switched to Ultra colour and not had a complaint since.. i suppose it is down to the end user, if they are not a competent grouter then it will look bad.

Reply to Ultracolour Plus (Beige) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ultracolour Plus (Beige)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.