Discuss Ultracolour Plus (Beige) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

U

user123

I use Mapei coloured grouts all the time, even very small amounts for small mosaics, the black, and the turquise mainly, and because of the small amounts I mix them by hand, sometimes even in a clear plastic beaker. Yes, while you are mixing you can see the different colour pigments, but you have to use,- there is no kinder way of putting it -, common sense, and keep mixing until the colour is completely uniform, and I have not had a single bit of problem with it. Right at the start of my career I got tiny airbubbles showing, and thanks to the advise on this forum I was told that I used to thin a mix, I listened and learned and it all turns out perfectly now. I am looking forward to trying the SuperFine grout soon, too. A bit like cocoa in a cake mix, you have to decide if you want a marble cake or a uniform mix, there is no great science to it but a bit of care. I hope I'm not sounding to harsh here, just in an efficient mood. :)

Reply to Ultracolour Plus (Beige) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I have a wetroom tray on timber floor. We have an impey shower tray and tanking membrane...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Ultracolour Plus (Beige)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.