Discuss Unhappy with finish of beveled metro tiles and tile trim around window - are we being unreasonable? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

The job has been quick and smooth-ish. The kitchen suppliers needed chasing up on some items which was understandably annoying for him. The rest of the work looks great tbh. Communication hasn't been great and he got huffy when the tiles were later than he wanted them, yet we ordered them as soon as we knew the measurements and at the time he didn't tell us when he'd need them by. They started the work last Saturday (excl Sunday) and were ready to start tiling on Weds which we didn't know until Tuesday when it was too late to speed up the delivery. Think that peed him off.
I was told a long time ago, never take your personal issues into the work place!!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Unhappy with finish of beveled metro tiles and tile trim around window - are we being unreasonable? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Evening, Hope this post is in the correct section. If not, please feel free to move! I'm...
Replies
Views
We recently finished a bathroom renovation where the two builders who did the bathroom also did...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Good evening tilers, I've just had some tiling work done in our kitchen and the plastic edging...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB