UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Van and Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bushwhacker1

This is a fantastic opportunity for someone starting in the tiling business!

I am selling my van and complete set of tiling tools:

[h=2]Vehicle[/h]

Nissan Primastar DCI 100 1.9 Diesel 2004 (136k) (3k on new gearbox and clutch)
1 Previous owner Tax to end May 12/Mot Aug 11
6 Speed, Factory fitted Bulkhead, fully ply lined, dual passenger seat, remote control Radio/CD, electric windows, airbags, reversing sensor, towbar, side loading door, rear lifting door, remote central locking, immobiliser alarm
Distinctive black bodywork

[h=2]Equipment (everything is less than 18months old)[/h][h=2]
General Tools[/h]Stabila self levelling laser (inc tripod/vertical stand)
Set of 3 Stabila levels
Ear defenders
Stanley Fatmax toolbox containing Claw hammers, bolsters, gloves, concrete block, adjustable bevel, set square, spacers, Stanley knife with spare blades, 3 nibblers, profile gauge, paint scrapers, pliars, masonary nails, tape measures, tile file, wood saw etc
Various Trowels (Rubiflex and Tilemate) ThickBed/SolidBed, ThinBed/SolidBed, Mosaics, steel float, grout mixing
Folding adjustable workbench
Aluminium stepladder
Large mixing base
Washboy (with wheels, rollers and sponges)
Wall and floor rubber grout floats
Mitre block and saw
[h=2]Power Tools (all 240v)[/h]Jigsaw
Colormix1200 power mixer
Rubi ND180 Diamant wet saw with brand new Vitrex full glaze blade
Makita angle grinder
Makita 18v cordless drill, spare battery and charger with Porsadrill tilers drill bit set and templates in carry case
Extreme SDS power drill with selection of chisel and masonary bits with carry case
[h=2]Tile cutters[/h]Rubi TS30 with case
Rubi TS60 Plus with case

I am asking just £4000 for the whole package.

Genuine reason for sale.

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Van and Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

U
I know I haven't contributed to the forum much over the past few month so I hope it's OK that...
Replies
Views
united
U
R
Hi All, this is my first post on this forum. I am about to move to the Canaries to become a full...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all, The time has come for me to take the step from employed (wasn't really a choice tbh)...
Replies
Views
Muse2k8
M
C
Wet Vs Dry polishing, which is better? We get asked this daily. There is really no definitive...
Replies
Views
Turkish tiler
T
W
Good Afternoon Everyone, I have decided to give up tiling for many different reasons and I have...
Replies
Views
I

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.