Discuss van MOT.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
About 8 years ago my dad bought a Merc Sprinter for £30. It was rotten and 'needed a head', but came with 4 new tyres and a full tank of diesel. He changed the head gasket and my Granda still uses the van, although he welds a few more patches into her every year :lol:

you got his phone number..? I may need some welding done..:lol:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
vans dead....
sad-038.gif
R.I.P

the mot testers arm was in a sling after writing down all that was wrong, rust was a popular word used.......soooooo anyone want to buy a transit.....repairs or spares, one carefull owner..lol

BTW anyone got a van for sale..

S

Stef

whats renualt traffics like......got my eye on a 2004 model...
someone told me the Renault traffic, vivaro and primaster are all the same..?

It was a joint venture between the 3, they are all made in the same place then go & get different bits & bobs added to them to be slightly different.
Watch the gearbox on a Trafic that age Andy, they are notorious for breaking.

They changed the problem with the gearbox around an 06 plate..

P

Peter

should be picking up a new van today.....well not new but another van...05 Renault traffic, new gear box and clutch fitted and cam belt high millage 140,00 but full s/h.....

its in silver....ive allways had white vans, what colour sign writing gose well with silver ....cheers

Be careful, a Traffic with those miles could be a money pit although the gearbox should be one less thing on the list to fix. :lol:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to van MOT.. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Renovated the bathroom on my 1970 bungalow last year. Took up the old pink floor tiles with sds...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our kitchen tiled last week and we're not at all happy with the work. The tiles aren't...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB